Black November Live Your Best Life at Design Quarter
Competition Terms & Conditions
By entering this competition, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions which will govern the competition.
Furthermore, you verify that you are unaware of any reason legally prohibiting you from entering this competition and, if the competition requires the submission of photographs, artwork or images of people, or of anything else that requires consent, that you have the necessary consent and authority to do so, if required.
Any entrant who contravenes these rules may be disqualified from the competition. These rules can only be modified by the Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the Design Quarter entry form or www.designquarter.co.za/liveyourbestlife
(at the Promoter’s sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
The Promoters of this competition are Design Quarter Shopping Centre, Broll Property Group and Isabelina Gifting & Decor. No person who is a director, employee, tenant, tenant staff member, agent of or consultant to the Promoters, or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee, tenant, tenant staff member or agent of or consultant to the Promoters or the sponsor is eligible to participate in this competition.
This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa aged eighteen years or over.
The winner will be randomly selected from the database of online entrants. This competition will run from 6 November 2020 to 30 November 2020. The winner will be contacted telephonically on 3 December.
The winner will be required to present a valid identity document and purchase receipt upon receipt of the prize.
- This is a digitally run promotional competition. Only entries received through the Design Quarter Black Friday competition portal via www.designquarter.co.za/liveyourbestlife will be accepted.
To enter, participants must:
- Spend R800 or more at any of the participating Design Quarter tenants.
- Complete the entry form via www.designquarter.co.za/liveyourbestlife
- Entries that are unintelligible or incomplete will be deemed invalid. No Responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission. Entries reflected on the Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 23:59 on 30 November 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
- The winner will be drawn randomly on 2 December 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days after the draw, or chooses to decline the prize, then another winner will be drawn.
- The prize is not transferable or negotiable and is not redeemable for cash.
- The prize is:
A R50 000 in monetary value shopping experience at Design Quarter and a virtual home-interior consultation session with an Isabelina Decor Interior Designer.
Please see below stores for redemption of the R50k:
The redemption of the shopping experience may only be redeemed at the following Design Quarter stores only.
|Ghorbany Persian Carpets|
|Isabelina Décor & Gifting|
|Vida E Caffe|
|Dirt Café Car Wash|
|The Golfers Club|
- The prize may be subjected to additional terms and conditions not mentioned hereunder, but in accordance with relevant South African legislation.
- Under no circumstances will the Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders be liable for all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- Participants enter the competition at their own risk and hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promoters and their successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders from and against any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, liability for harm, injury or death, demands, expenses or any costs howsoever arising out of their participation in this competition or their use of the prizes, and/or any person with whom they share the prizes.
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition, the Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants.